MEMBERSHIP Corporate Membership
1. Receipt of an application will be acknowledged within 10 days by the NSWAI office along with intimation ofadmission.
2. Confirmation of membership shall be subject to approval by the Membership Committee of NSWAI and will becommunicated within 1 month of Application.
3. The Membership of NSWAI is non-transferable.
4. The Members are expected to collectively work and act towards the larger objectives of the Association which canbe given as under:
* National Solid Waste Association of India (NSWAI) is the only leading professional non-profit organization inthe field of Solid Waste Management in India.
* NSWAI has over 500 members worldwide, NSWAI comprises of a strong member team of national andinternational experts on waste management.
* NSWAI provides expertise and consults in all kind of wastes such as,
- Muncipal Solid Waste,
- Bio-Medical Waste,
- Hazardous Waste,
- Construction & Demolition Waste,
- Industrial Waste,
- Nuclear Waste
* NSWAI helps the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF&CC) in various fields of solid wastemanagement. It makes policies and action plans.
* Activities carried out by the association are:
- to collect, process and compile a database on solid waste generation and management throughout thecountry;
- to disseminate information on all aspects of solid waste management through seminars, workshops,refresher courses, literature and audio visual techniques;
- to conduct training for enhancement of professional competence in solid waste management;
- to participate in committees set up by various authorities and institutions on matters related to solidwaste management;
- to render advice and consultancy in the field of solid waste management;
- to make recommendations to concerned authorities and institutions regarding solid waste managementlegislation, rules and regulations, guidelines, research,
- promote sustainable development, use of clean technologies and the sharing of know-how,
- oprovide a forum for exchange of national and international experience, expertise and information in thefield of solid waste management
In favour of National Solid Waste Association Of India
National Solid Waste Association of India (NSWAI) is the only leading professional non-profit organisation in the fields of Solid Waste Management of India.
© 2018 - NSWAI Head Office:B-703, Custom's Colony 'A', Military Road, Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai- 400059